Feb 25, 2019
In this episode I share everything I've learned about how to create a podcast. This was recorded live when I gave it as a session at the Social Enterprise Unconference in Levin in mid February 2019. One of my dreams for seeds was to teach others so they could start their own podcast so if you are interested in learning more then drop me a line and happy to help answer your questions - email@example.com.
This is the 86th episode - if you enjoy it then check out some of the others, subscribe and leave a rating and review.
Equipment and other things:
• Audio Recorder, have a Zoom H4N Pro: https://www.zoom-na.com/…/field…/zoom-h4n-pro-handy-recorder
• Two Rode Procaster Microphones: http://www.rode.com/microphones/procaster
• Podcast hosting site, am using Libsyn: www.libsyn.com
• For editing the interviews I use the free software Audacity: http://www.audacityteam.org/
• Pop filter for microphones reduces the “P” sounds: http://www.rode.com/accessories/ws2
• Two XLR cables to connect microphones to recorder: https://www.rockshop.co.nz/…/hosa-hxx010-male-xlr-to-female…
• Got some cheap microphone stands.
• Two headphones so you can both listen as you record with a headphone splitter so both plug into the device.
• A bit of time!